Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Absence and Child Abuse

As some of you have probably noticed, (and I know you're out there, I get status reports weekly) I have not posted in over a month. I offer no apologies or explanations for this occurence, nor will you get any in this post or any other, since I proclaimed in this post that I would no longer apologize for gaps in posting, since I feel that humbling myself is not the best way to gain followers and/or readers. However, not posting for about five weeks is also not the best way, since the amount of hits decreased the longer this place wnet without an update.

Might be a coincidence, but it probably isn't. Regardless, I have returned.

I suppose you might want to know why I was unable to post and what I was doing. It's a long story, but the condensed version is this: My computer was hit by a virus that blocked most sites (except Yahoo! and gmail), so I reset to factory condition, but couldn't find the USB that held my wireless settings (that had been set up by a techie friend of mine who has since moved) and I was unable to set up the network again. I just found the USB yesterday, and all is good. My Norton antivirus is up-to-date and I have unlimited internet.

As to what I was doing, I have begun writing a novel about a girl who is being abused and I expect to be done by July or so. Which reminds me: I will resume posting of Dogs of Wrath, The on Saturday, and continue every weekend until it is finished, I get published, or the world ends (which it supposed to do in 2012, according to the Mayans).

Ok, so that's what's up. Ducky, thanks for the comment, and I'm glad that you read my blog. Shout-out to everyone from Travian and playdiplomacy.com.

No comments: