Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Love The Internet

As you can see from the title of this post (unless you're a f*cking moron, which no one who reads this is [or illiterate, in which case, how are you reading a blog at all? I'm honored that in your random keyboard flailings you somehow managed to type http://www.flowofconscious.blogspot.com, then clicked the button that reads "Yes, I do wish to continue," but that is so improbable, I should give you an award just for beating the odds] or else I would just f*cking give up), I love the Internet (Man, that was a long f*cking convoluted parenthetical insert) because on the Internet, almost anyone can express their views for free (woo-hoo unemployment. I have so much free time now). And once these people have expressed their views, almost anyone can access it, though sometimes not for free.

But anyway, I just found this brilliant comic website, http://www.xkcd.com/, which would be my website if I could draw. I have a sample from the site here, which I find very funny, so without futher ado, here it is.

No comments: