Thursday, September 13, 2007

You, Puppet

Today I read Sylvia Browne's book, Secret Societies. And it started me thinking. Her book says that there are some secret societies out there, like SCAN, the Illuminati and Skull and Bones that are trying to control the world and make a f*cking New World Order. Now I wikied Browne and I'm not sure how much of her book I believe, but I have a friend who went to Syms, bought a tie, paid in cash, gave them absolutely NO information, and the next day, he's getting calls about discounts and all this other bullsh*t. We were talking about it and I think they took a picture of his face and got him that way. And by the way, you can't even go to the f*cking bathroom anymore without maybe having pictures taken of you, thanks to the Patriot Act. Come on! All you're going to do in there is take a sh*t. So, maybe Browne has something there with this whole NWO thing. Think about it.

No comments: