Saturday, September 15, 2007

Deuteronomy

On a whim, I started to read the Bible today. I had just finished The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and I thinking about the "Age of Pisces" coming to a close near the beginning with the new millenium and the "Age of Aquarius" beginning. Now, I don't need to explain what all of this is to you, you lazy bums. Go out and read the f*cking book or better yet, Wiki this sh*t. So, anyway, I read the Bible just so I could learn some more about the book and religion that so much sh*t has been thrown at. And while I was reading Deuteronomy, I realized that, according to what I know of this book, "...thou shalt not kill..." and all that, but later, in that same chapter, the punishment for doing anything is to get f*cking stoned to death. If you girls lie about being a virgin, "...the men of the city shall stone [you] with stones so that [you] die..." If you have a love affair, "...both the man that lay with the woman and the woman shall die..." . If you're part of another f*cking religion, "Then thou shalt bring forth that man or that woman, which have Stoned to death. Christianity has this grand, old, reputation for being the most f*cking tolerant religion there is. But in the Old Testament, they are intolerant of a lot of stuff, and always enact the strictest punishment. Think about it.

No comments: