Thursday, September 13, 2007

Who has it Better?

Last night, I was thinking about the meaning of life. I continued to think about this in the shower this morning and I have continued to think about this subject today. I have come to the conclusion that cavemen had better lives than us. They didn't have to worry about their cholesterol or their weight or any of the dumba** sh*t that people today have to worry about. Their lives were so simple. All they had to do was hunt, eat, sh*t, reproduce, die. That's all they had to think about. If humans hadn't evolved to become human, then the world would be a better place. I mean, sure, they had a crappy life expectancy, but they didn't f*ck the world up with chemicals and other sh*t. They lived, made babies and died. If all people today did that instead of work and school and worrying about f*cking dumba** celebrities, we'd be happier. There wouldn't be depression or anything. That exists because of jealousy. If humans reverted back to what we were before cities, became more primitive, then we wouldn't have gotten this f*cked-up planet this f*cked-up. Think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an awesome blog. I love you!!!! Please date me!!!