Thursday, October 22, 2009

#76: (Formerly)Turbulent Thursdays. Now Adjective Beginning With "T" Thursdays: Transitive

As you can tell, not all of the posts have the same tags, which means that I did not complete my mission. What did you expect? Probably as much (It was 75 posts! I did at least a third. And then stopped for a rest). But I will continue.

Meanwhile, like I said before, I'm trying to be a bit more regular with posting on this thing, so I've begun Turbulent Thursdays. I will post anything that I feel is indicative of the fact that we live in a moving world (I don't know, I couldn't think of any other adjectives. Maybe it will just be "Adjective Beginning With 'T' Thursdays." That works. I could replace the whole adjcetive beginning with T thing with an appropriate adjective.), or just anything interesting.

Actually, you know, the parenthetical insert is right. I will do the ABWT thing (I like acronyms. Can you tell?). Anyway, I will post every Thursday. I promise. Unless I say why not beforehand. Okay?

Good. See you next Thursday.

No comments: