Monday, August 10, 2009

Upcoming Delay

As I mentioned last week, I'm going to be on vacation for the next two weeks. However, there has been an unexpected wrinkle. I will most likely not be able to blog for a variety of reasons. BUT, in order to keep you abreast of any developments or thoughts that I may feel like dictating to you, I have revived my two-month defunct twitter account. So if you feel a need to hear from me, just go over to http://twitter.com/Solomon_L where I will be doing my best to at least make a tweet every day about my experiences on the West Coast.

If for some reason, you are unable to view my twitter account, fear not! In two weeks I will return and blog about my adventures in full. So until then, fare well!

And on a completely unrelated note, I just read my theory on the meaning of life in Orson Scott Card's book Shadow Puppets. I knew others had thought of it, but seeing it in a bona fide book validates it for me (even though he thought of it seven years before I).

So, once again, see you on the other side. Remember: http://twitter.com/Solomon_L!

No comments: