Saturday, August 29, 2009

#66: There's a Gonna Be Some Changes Round Here

Ok, this is more of a public service announcement than a substantive post. The public is entitled to purchase new and used cars . . . .

No, ok, I can be serious now, don't leave! Ahem. Thank you. Ok, I am now going to number my posts. I am also going to stop using labels, because at the time of writing, I had . . . far too many. At least one for each letter of the alphabet. And it was n't helping me to organize the posts and I doubt that it was helping anyone out there find a specific post. So no more labels.

And finally, I was up until almost two last night, working on this sidescrolling Flash game (yeah, because I had nothing better to do, like party, or club, or BLOG, or write, or maybe SLEEP or anything like that.) Instead, I spent a good four hours trying to get some dumb*ss enemy/bullet hitTest to work. So now the bullet goes back to the gun and stops moving, but the enemy won't become invisble, like it's supposed to.

F*ck. I need to get a job.

I'm now unemployed, by the way. In case anyone wanted to know.

No comments: