Sunday, April 13, 2008

I have nothing to say

Guess what happens when you give an introverted single guy who thinks he's the best person in the universe unlimited access to an audience willing to read his work, with the single stipulation that he write at least a paragraph a month? Yes, you're right, it has happened again: I am f*cking out of ideas. My friends say that writer's block is sh*t or it's all in your head. Yeah, like they know. And actually, to clarify, I'm not out of ideas, I have one more, a rant against pop culture, but I figure Lewis Black has that covered pretty well. So, for all intents and purposes, I am out of ideas for the time being.
F*ck, this is a total pain in the a**, having, or rather, wanting to write sh*t and post sh*t but not being able to think of sh*t. I mean, I have another few installments of THE SIXTH DEGREE, but I don't want to post them in case I get writer's block on that sh*t too.

I just read what I've written so far and it sounds like a coherent blog post, so I'm going to post it. Too bad for me, almost no one will ever read what I have written because I have not yet established a prominent spot in the blogosphere. I think one day, I will post total bullsh*t nonsense and THAT will be the day someone comes and reads my blog and they'll see this BS post and think, This guy's an *sshole. I shouldn't give a sh*t about what he thinks. Then they WON'T tell their friends about my insightful clever, mind-opening, and truly witty blog and I will go back to the bottomless pit of the Internet, confined to the anonymity of an electronic Sargasso Sea. (See? I said I was mind-opening. Now, odds are that you will have to look up the Sargasso Sea. I'll wait.) Ah, well. Fame isn't all it's cracked up to be. (So they tell me) I guess I can go without being famous, because then I get to write the sh*t that makes my blog insightful, clever, mind-opening, witty and truly unique. So there, big publisher people. I took writer's block and did something with it. F*ck you. Oh, and normal reader? Think about all the other stuff I said, before I started to insult publishing companies.

No comments: